3.18.2010

Thursday Morning Dump

A quick daily look at the highs and lows from last night's games.

I've been lazy about this the past few days, but ready to dive back in here with the first Dump of the playoffs. Last year, Will suggested that I choose from exclusively the playoff teams. That didn't feel right in spirit to me, but at the same time the playoff teams are pretty much the only folks who ever read this blog, and that is certainly true now that the chaff has been separated from the wheat here in the post-season. So this year I'll be selecting the Hot Shit, Loose Stool, and Shart from the contenders, but mentioning other noteworthy lines as well.

Hot Shit: David West, Black Prezodents
.538 - 1.000 - 0 - 36 - 15 - 5 - 1 - 0

Loose Stool: Marvin Williams, Noah's Ark
.100 - NA - 0 - 2 - 4 - 0 - 0 - 1

Shart: Jrue Holiday, Teen Wolf
.727 - .667 - 1 - 19 - 7 - 7 - 2 - 0

Hershey Squirts
Monta Ellis, Corn Rows n Tats
.435 - 1.000 - 2 - 28 - 3 - 13 - 4 - 0

Jason Kidd, Unfrozen Caveman Bogut
.000 - NA - 0 - 0 - 2 - 4 - 0 - 0
This line made me think "Damn I wish I was playing Beb this week" until I saw LeBron's line. And Lee's. And Bogut's.

Troy Murphy, Power Bottom & Jelly
.429 - .750 - 4 - 19 - 15 - 5 - 2 - 0
If you think I'm not going to publish every semi-decent Murphy or Jennings line over the next three weeks, well... you just don't know me.



Later today: Final results of the regular season Octuplet Race.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty excited to see WWTMD's Carlos Arroyo face off against Black Prez's Udonis Haslem and Quentin Richardson tonight. It should also be noted that Teen Wolf is starting JJ Reddick. Cluj playoffs: it's FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. we need a weekly transaction limit next year. this add and drop free for all is kind of lame and disproportionally helps shitty teams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, tolliver totally had a little suprise in his shorts last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like deyoung...and I'm leaning towards idiot. he left Curry in today...and he didn't play...and deyoung had guys on his bench. In other news, congrats Dekker!

    ReplyDelete