2.03.2010

Wednesday Noonish Dump

A quick daily look at last night's highs and lows.

I had hoped Will would take care of today's Dump, since I think he's home sick from work, but I guess the sneezies and snifflies were just too much for his poor wittle head to wap itself around some basketball box scores. So (slightly late) here's mine...

Hot Shit: Chris Bosh, Cowboys
.591 - .750 - 0 - 35 - 15 - 3 - 1 - 2

Loose Stool: Mike Conley, Noah's Ark
.167 - .500 - 0 - 3 - 2 - 0 - 1 - 0
Yes, Charlie V had a worse night, but he only played 8 minutes or something. Conley had plenty of time to work with and did nothing with it.

Shart: Aaron Brooks, Cowboys
.500 - .500 - 2 - 24 - 8 - 6 - 0 - 0
This isn't really a surprise; Brooks has been pretty awesome all year. But there weren't a lot of truly "surprising" Shart candidates last night.

Also, for anyone who (like me) thought that Steffens just set his line-ups and otherwise didn't really participate in the league (blog, message boards, etc), here's the e-mail I got from him today:
"I'll have you know that Carter missed an Octy by one free throw a day after you called him out."

True, Steffens. Very true. I hope that makes up in your eyes for the many weeks worth of shitty performances by him.

1 comment:

  1. He actually had a really good game (vince). Didn't he almost have a triple double?

    ReplyDelete