2.24.2010

Wednesday Morning Dump

A quick daily look at last night's highs and lows.

Hot Shit: Kobe Bryant, Bronxville BitchSmackers
.684 - 1.000 - 3 - 32 - 7 - 6 - 3 - 2
3 more boards and this is a Super-Duper Octo. Nice night, Kobe.

Loose Stool: Robin Lopez, Bronxville BitchSmackers
.000 - 1.000 - 0 - 2 - 2 - 0 - 0 - 0
Funny, until I saw this line, I was giving it to Channing Frye. Way to go, Suns big men! Maybe Lou Amundson had a big night?

Shart: Louis Williams, Unfrozen Caveman Bogut
.571 - 1.000 - 5 - 26 - 10 - 7 - 1 - 0

3 comments:

  1. I have decided to heed the suggestion (by beb?) that Upper Deckers be reserved for players who were benched due to an excess of startable players, not indifference. By the way, in the past week I have texted and e-mailed Dev with absolutely no response. I think he might be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, beb. but still wouldn't mind pointing out "devs" (or turds?) for dudes left to wallow on the bench.

    man we've seen some good hot shits lately from lebron and kobe. i dare say those are the two best players in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Durant is moving ahead of Kobe...

    ReplyDelete